Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bc Coilovers .

Theorist

iv got bc coilovers on mine got it set at 8 on front nd 4 on the back i think. if its too stiff the car slides bout nd loses traction in the rain. iv had mine for 6 month now nd not one problem. prob one of the best kits for the price as you can adjust camber with this kit aswell but loads of other coilover kits you pay loads for the coilovers then another £200-300 pound for an adjustable top mount. few my mates have them on starlets and scoobs and if you get them set up right nd not to stiff your laughing. and you can threw it round most corners at fair speed.

one downside with the bcs i feel is they are bumpy, tein superstreet and kw are really comfortable to drive but they are obviously more expensive. i think i might go for BCs, i could buy some coilovers today but im going to wait till end of the week and go for bc ;)

you mean like when you go over a pot hole it feels bumpy?

I've had mine a couple of months now and i think they have just about bedded in.. they were quite bumpy initially but recently i've been gunning it along some country roads and have noticed the 'bumpyness' has settled down nicely..

When i first got the car back they were set 7 notches off the hardest setting which was way to hard, i've since adjusted to 14 from hard which i was contemplating dropping even more.. but like i say just recently they really seem to have settled in and feels just about perfect.

Only slight issue i've had was a squeek on the rear right, lasted a couple of days then went so i just put it down to the spring bedding in. The difference in the car is awesome and in some respects makes it feel complete.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links