Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbee Getting Iq 1.33

Durham IQ

Hi Guys...

I'm getting a Toyota IQ 1.33 at the end of the month.

So what can I expect from the new car then? hehe

Phil

What can you expect?

FUN :thumbsup:

lots of...

and lots of questions from the great unwashed. :toast:

What can you expect?

FUN :thumbsup:

lots of...

and lots of questions from the great unwashed. :toast:

fab little car and even more fun!!!!

I've been driving Smart fortwos for the last 7 years so I'm hoping for more :rolleyes:

I had a 57 plate smart for two for a year before I bought the IQ - there is no comparison - the IQ is at least 10 x better :D

I've been driving Smart fortwos for the last 7 years so I'm hoping for more :rolleyes:

I had a 57 plate smart for two for a year before I bought the IQ - there is no comparison - the IQ is at least 10 x better :D

Had 51 plate smart pulse from new. really liked it, great car, terrible, & expensive service from those snobs at Mercedes though.

Then I bought an iQ3, :toast: it has it's little foibles, true, but just like any other car, However it's the car the Smart should have been.

U made the right choice, it's just that big bit more everything. :D

Did I get a good deal with my IQ 1.3 manual?? £11,200.00 The dealer said he'll try and throw in the spoiler kit as part of the package for free.

I had a little sit in one yesterday and its so so different from my past Smart cars... It looks a lot wider in the cabin and you're seated a lot further away from the front seat passenger... you also feel more protected somehow with the low windows. Can't wait to be driving it around while I do my calls during the day. Having a fun car to drive that is nippy and manoverable is very important. I liked my 57 Smart car but it didn't have the power steering and I got more and more sick of the jerky gear transmission... also only got about 40mpg around the roads and the best I got on a 33ltre tank was 350 miles on a long slow drive with few stops.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links