Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Changing The Headunit

tommy_t_82

Ive just bought a 2000 W-reg Celica as my civic type r was costing a small fortune to run so it became not much fun anymore... Dont get me wrong, I do like the Celica.

Anyway, I need to change the dull Sony stereo as my mate from work sold me a sony xplod with a 10 disc changer for £50 (I think thats a good bargain), probelm is, I dont want to start pulling the trim and would appreciate any advice about how to get the double din system out so I can get my newish one in. Also, does anyone know what size Speakers are upfront and in the rear. I think that I might change them too!

What kind of system does anyone else run? I want a sensible upgrade with components, an amp and rear 2 ways, not going to bother with a sub because at 27, ive grown up a little and dont fancy blasting my ears anymore than I already have.

Any help would be great

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links