Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Paseo Seats Part 2!

97paseo

Matt Hillyard is closest to me. In fact we've been 20 yds apart recently without either of us realising!

Matt Hillyard is closest to me. In fact we've been 20 yds apart recently without either of us realising!

Matt it's down to you matey! :D :thumbsup:

be careful, the celica seats looked the same as the paseo, even with the 2 side by side out of the car, but it was only when i tried fitting the seat i found that they were different. 3 other people also swore blind that they were the same looking at them side by side. I should think the corolla seats are more likely to be the same

I am ordering my 2 TRD seat mounts from fensport tomorrow they have an order going in on monday so if anyone wants to order mounts from them, best to do it before monday :thumbsup:

I will have my SR seats free in 4 weeks when the mounts turn up if anyone wants them!!

This is the reply from cobra:

Hi Simon

Sorry for the delay in responding, we're having email problems again.

We don't do a frame for the EP 91, but we're getting a lot of enquiries at the moment, so we may well consider making one soon.

Keep in touch

Regards

Mark Dunsford

Cobra Seats

Units D1 and D2

Halesfield 23

Telford

Shropshire

TF7 4NY

Phone +44 (0) 1952 684020

Fax +44 (0) 1952 581772

mark@cobraseats.com

www.cobraseats.com

:ffs: So whats that mean then are they or arn't they :wacko: get mailing guys then they might consider macking a set.

Sy

seats look good, how much do u want 4 them? and where are u?

No idea how much I want for them, I have to wait and see if the TRD mounts fit my seats first :lol::lol: And I am in surrey, weybridge

be careful, the celica seats looked the same as the paseo, even with the 2 side by side out of the car, but it was only when i tried fitting the seat i found that they were different. 3 other people also swore blind that they were the same looking at them side by side. I should think the corolla seats are more likely to be the same

some time ago I measured distance between seats brackets in Corolla e11 and Starlet, and they are different. The difference is not so big but it is, about 1 cm on front brackets. On rear it's smaller. I don't remember exactly.

IMO it will need some work to put seats from Corolla, but: is it worth doing this??

If changing seats in Starlet for those, I said YES, because original seats in Starlet are like a chair. But in Seo I thought, that seats are better, and probaby they are very similar to this from Corolla.

The best way to be sure is to check it... :)

NEVER FEAR HILLBILL IS HERE

Soz, Hillbill is my nickname. <_<

andrew, As you need to see a local seo to have a look, depending on what you need to do and when were both avaliable i might be able to meet up so you could have a look at the seat brackets.

I cant believe i didnt see the Sera untill i past it on hte way out of the car park, bl**dy typical!

heres the reply from cobra!

Please would you be able to tell me if you make subframes for the toyota

paseo 96 on?

"Hi Nick

Sorry no we don't but I'm told that they are the same floor pan as the

Starlet and we intend to do that car in about April time.

Regards

Mark."

sounds good :yes: i hope they are the same as the starlet :!Removed!:

Well it's my car that will go in mid April so will let you guys know how it goes :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sy

Excellent. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links