Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

155/65/14 Continental

welshviking

Hi, Had my 20k service done today by a local garage (ex Toyota mechanic) all went great apart from he picked up on my front 2 tyres have only 1.6mm tread so on the legal limit. I have decided to stick with the Continental brand as the 2 rear ones still have 5mm of tread on them. What is the cheapest price anyone has been quoted for these tyres, i have had £53.13 fully fitted per tyre from national tyres but can anyone help me beat that quote...Thanks Colin

Just looked on Kwik Fit website and if you book online two tyres fully fitted would be £100.52 .Not much cheaper but still enough for a few pints. :)

£5.74 for "a few" pints... what pub do you drink in? :lol:

Try Blackcircles, Mytyres and Valuetyres.

I'm sure those tyres should be circa £30-odd?

I can't wait to get rid of the Contis and switch to Michelins. If you have a Costco nearby then I'd try them for a quote?

Cheers for the reply guys, Kwik fit is still the cheapest at £100.52 then followed by Blackcircles at £100.86, will not be getting them changed till Wednesday (earliest) as i am in work Sat, Sun (days) Mon, Tues (nights) so still have a few days to find a better quote if possible....Cheers Colin

Hi, Had my 20k service done today by a local garage (ex Toyota mechanic) all went great apart from he picked up on my front 2 tyres have only 1.6mm tread so on the legal limit. I have decided to stick with the CONTINENTAL brand as the 2 rear ones still have 5mm of tread on them. What is the cheapest price anyone has been quoted for these tyres, i have had £53.13 fully fitted per tyre from national tyres but can anyone help me beat that quote...Thanks Colin

Colin,

Sounds like a reasonable price, I had three fitted two weeks ago by Prestige Tyres in Glasgow. £160 all in.

Only problem was the plonkers fitted one the wrong way round. Worth checking before you leave the fitting bay!.

Ok got the price down to £99.03 with Blackcircles (using a voucher discount code) anyone else can beat that before i go ahead and order them.....Colin

Remember you can save money by swapping your best worn tyre for the spare, that way you only need to buy one new tyre first time round!

There are cheaper alternatives out there which are just as good as Contis. I personally think 20k on an Aygo is poor.

Toyo, or Kumho are about £32 including delivery from Camskill. Vredestein are £37. I've had experience of all three and wouldn't hesitate to consider them for the Aygo.

Cheers for all your help, finally went to a small local tyre dealer , managed to get 2 continentals (part worn) both with 6.5mm of tread on and no punctures in any for £35 for both fitted, balanced and new valves ...Cheers Colin

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links