Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New 2001 Yaris 1.5 T-sport Owner

Balboni

Hello all,

I have finally found my absolute perfect everyday car in the 1.5 Yaris T-Sport, I picked up a mint Caribbean Blue example and just had a major service at OTC, the car now runs perfectly. :D

So this is just a general post to say hello and also to ask if anybody knows the door speaker size for this model of Yaris? I changed my headunit last night which was easy enough (apart from an odd glitch in the central locking / alarm system that seemed to rectify itself!) but it still doesnt sound great so I guess the Speakers are next in line!

I also own a 2007 Porsche Boxster 3.4 S and in my opinion the Yaris is the perfect everyday accompaniment and I love its cheeky sporty looks and the colour! B)

If you hunt around the forum, someone had a post about fitting Speakers to almost every place available, giving quite good info on adaptor plates, speaker depths, etc. Try doing a search for Speakers. I think it also had what lead adaptors may be needed, unless you want to chop the ends off and fit bullets/blades.

Just looked, it is listed as door speaker upgrade. (Obviously) if you search from the search topic box at the foot of the page.

Hi buddy you bought the best colour there :)

Standard speaker size is 13cm but you can fit 17cm using autoleads adaptor or home made MDF rings, the Speakers can have a max depth of 65mm (before it hits the window)

Yaris and a porsche, a bit different!

Thanks for the replies, yes I love the colour! :D

Look forward to gleaning some more information from this place. :-)

Good choice as it really is the best eco-sporty-town car to own.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links