Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tyres & Alloys

MiSh

Hii Peeps .. Just Had A Thought , Im Looking Into Changing The Wheels & Tyres On My Aygo Blue & Was Thinking About Getting The Aygo Sport Wheels & alloys & Was Just Wondering What You All Thought About It & If Anyone Has Actually Done What Im Thinking Of Doing.

Thanks

Mish.

The Aygo alloys that Toyota sell are the same size as the steelies fitted to your car so they should be a simple like for like replacement and you could keep your original tyres and maybe get some winter tyres for the steelies and keep them in your shed in case we get another snowy winter. However, the Toyota alloys are quite expensive compared with aftermarket wheels from a 3rd party supplier who would offer a better range of sizes and styles.

Personally, I think the IQ's six spoke wheels would look sweet on an Aygo but my local dealer wouldn't sell me some when I asked.

The Aygo alloys that Toyota sell are the same size as the steelies fitted to your car so they should be a simple like for like replacement and you could keep your original tyres and maybe get some winter tyres for the steelies and keep them in your shed in case we get another snowy winter. However, the Toyota alloys are quite expensive compared with aftermarket wheels from a 3rd party supplier who would offer a better range of sizes and styles.

Personally, I think the IQ's six spoke wheels would look sweet on an Aygo but my local dealer wouldn't sell me some when I asked.

Thanks 'another_pleb' for your advice. I currently have six spoke wheels on the Aygo as it is soo i was looking for some different ones.

You mentioned about a 3rd party supplier .. do you know of any that i can look at ?? Ive seen some in a tyre place in Rochford but i want to shop around before finally settling..

Thanks Anyway

Mish

Hey Mish,

If you want to shop around for different alloys you will need to be sure they will fit, you need to buy alloys with a PCD offset of 4/100mm there are lots of alloys available with this fitment and also you need to make sure the tyres will fit without rubbing in your arches for example i have after market alloys which are 15" and they tyres need for them are 195/45 R15 hope this helps.

Hey Mish,

If you want to shop around for different Alloys you will need to be sure they will fit, you need to buy Alloys with a PCD offset of 4/100mm there are lots of alloys available with this fitment and also you need to make sure the tyres will fit without rubbing in your arches for example i have after market alloys which are 15" and they tyres need for them are 195/45 R15 hope this helps.

Thanks 'cptechjosh'. Yes this really helps me.

Do you know any one who sells some alloys .. would help alot.

Thanks Again

Mish

Hey Mish,

If you want to shop around for different Alloys you will need to be sure they will fit, you need to buy Alloys with a PCD offset of 4/100mm there are lots of alloys available with this fitment and also you need to make sure the tyres will fit without rubbing in your arches for example i have after market alloys which are 15" and they tyres need for them are 195/45 R15 hope this helps.

Thanks Again

Mish

Hi Mish... try these guys... Revolution Performance Motorstore

if you give them a call, they are all really helpful and will give u all the advice you need!

I got my O.Z alloys from them... my car is also in their hall of fame ...Aygo 15" OZ

gallery_89590_1074_77749.jpg

Hope that helps

James

Thanks James :thumbsup: .. I'll Give Them A Try

I Love Your alloys They look amazing on your car :D

But because i have a blue aygo i cant get ones like yours.. because they wont look right..

thanks again

Mish

• 1 year later...
Hey Mish,

Thanks Again

Mish

if you give them a call, they are all really helpful and will give u all the advice you need!

I got my O.Z alloys from them... my car is also in their hall of fame ...Aygo 15" OZ

Hope that helps

James

Hey James I saw your car on their hall of fame, i'm buying 15" wheels from them for my aygo, can I ask if u have ur aygo lowered?

Hey Mish,

Thanks Again

Mish

Hope that helps

James

Hey James I saw your car on their hall of fame, i'm buying 15" wheels from them for my aygo, can I ask if u have ur aygo lowered?

I always think your car looks great, James.

By the way... does anyone like this new forum layout?! I'm not a fan...

"By the way... does anyone like this new forum layout?! I'm not a fan..."

Agreed. If it's not broken, don't fix it!

• 8 years later...
12 minutes ago, daniel_aac said:

Hi James, the tyres OZ are ET37 or ET43?

This is an old topic, and MiSh hasn't visited the club since January 2012, so you may not receive a reply.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links