Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ported 2Zz Exhaust Manifold

ae102

i have for sale a ported 2zz exhaust manifold to fit corolla and celica's with air injection. The manifold provides nice mid-range gains and a small gain up top. they certainly improve daily driving with low down torque being improved. The manifold is £100 on an exchange basis. please pm me if you are interested.

exhaustmanifoldenginsideported_2009.jpg

exhastmanifolidexhastsideported_200.jpg

guys be wary, with customer service as shown below?

Edited by Norfolk n Chance

your not a customer of mine - you just stalk me online, your very well known for wasting peoples time and i see no mention of a transaction. got photoshop have we :toast:

and here's my eBay profile - unlike you i havent had an account closed for fraudulent trading

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/1.8gxi

cheers wasting time, have a look at what i have sold on here and lets ask how many customers were unsatisfied.

Photo shop come on really thats a straight prt screen of how you talk to people.

Most people here have my eBay account aswell haha 31 positive feedback. Buddy im sitting at 138 with 100%

provisionally sold - deposit paid.

I'm sorry and will be even more so if I get banned over this, but frankly this is disgraceful.

AE102, if you really did write that then I am frankly disgusted. Calling people because of where they come from or ethnic origin gets right on my nerves and leaves a distasteful impression on people. You have gone right down in my estimation and I hope you actually recind what you put.

Edited by Norfolk n Chance

Comments have been noted...

People wanting to discuss the offending post further should do so via PM to a Moderator...

I will also point out that ANY form of abuse from one member to another will not be tolerated, it will result in an instant ban... even if comments are made via PM.

If any member has received any abusive PM's please bring it to the attention of the moderating staff and we will consider what action to take.

Any further comments should be PM'd to Admin or the Moderating staff

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links