Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What's This?!

Kenno

its the ECU cover it covers a box under the glovebox in the passenger footwell it just clips back on cant remember which way but its happened to me before

Thanks. I'll stick it back on - well, I'll give it a go anyway.

ahhhhhhh nice one i found that after my gf kicked the bugger offf too!! rolled around for a bit went in the glovebox for a bit, then tried to look where it went then threy it somehwere in the garage. ahh well

Nice SR btw! :thumbsup:

Same happened to mine, it was off when i bought it, needed to go to garage for something else and the guy clipped it back on.

ahhhhhhh nice one i found that after my gf kicked the bugger offf too!!  rolled around for a bit went in the glovebox for a bit, then tried to look where it went then threy it somehwere in the garage.  ahh well

Nice SR btw!  :thumbsup:

Thanks but it's not as nice close up!! There's soooooooo many stone chips and scratches and dents. I swear they weren't all there before I bought it!!!

Has anyone had any experience of getting stone chips and dents fixed? Is it as horribly expensive as I fear?!

I managed to stick mine on ok in the end. Don't know how long it'll stay on for though. Word of advice - don't do it at night armed only with a tiny led light!

lol. i knocked my g/f's one off.

twice. and then it fell off cos i didn;t put it back on proper, buts its on now, cos i threatened it. always works. :thumbsup:

Good stuff. I threatened mine too, and it's still there so far!

Nice looking ride, dude! I love that color. When I bought mine, they had only black and silver in 4 doors, and only the silver one was a manual. Sorta narrowed down the options.

Thanks. Yeh, I love the colour too. Same as my old car, so that pretty much sold it to me. I liek the sporty looks too, but you wouldn't believe the amount of scratches, stonechips and dents all over it. I'm finding more and more every day!!!

• 17 years later...

What are the chances of buying a mk1 yaris, finding a weird plastic bit in the glovebox, heading to google to find out what it is and then eventually stumbling across your own post about exactly the same thing more than 17 years later?

It's good to be back though!

• Haha 1

Welcome back.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links