Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Tsc Tyres

THB_COMPRESSOR

Hey

Had my compressor 2 months now and it needs 2 back tyres.

Been looking round and the Pirelli P Zero Nero's are so expensive, I've also been looking at Avon ZZ3's.

Anybody using anything different thats tidy?

Thanks

Tom

Hey

Had my compressor 2 months now and it needs 2 back tyres.

Been looking round and the Pirelli P Zero Nero's are so expensive, I've also been looking at Avon ZZ3's.

Anybody using anything different thats tidy?

Thanks

Tom

sorry mate, p zero nero's would be my only choice. i'd say if you can swap your wheels about regularly once you get a new set, you'll get a few months more out of them, therefore making up the monetary difference. also, you buy crap, you buy twice and all that...

Pirelli's are really good but I have also had good experiences with toyo's. longevity not so good though :(

if you can afford them F1's, if not Toyo's are a decent affordable option.

I got a beltin deal on 4 new Yokohama's for mine. I couldn't really compare them to the P Zero Nero's it came with, as they were practically bald when i got it lol! I like the Yoko's, find them generally a brilliant all round good tire, thats good in the wet/snow too.

I'm running Nankang's at the moment. I can't see a lot of difference to the Pirelli. They are ok for daily driving.

ive got eagle f1's on my tsport at the moment. before I had toyo T1R's. found them both to be very good, the F1's seem a bit more predictable - you can feel the car slide a bit better.

i got about 20,000 miles out of the T1R's, that was with swapping the fronts to the back after around 12,000 miles

Toyo T1Rs here aswell, Bit unpredictable in the wet but its very hard to tell as i had coilovers fitted near enough the same time and the handling is on a different level alltogether. In terms of grip though the toyos are pretty cool. Ill probably go yokohama next though.

Personnally I like Bridgestone RE050. They are quite expensive but perform really well, especially in the dry and last a fairly long time too. Factory fitted on the Ferrari Enzo, so can't be bad.

Got them on mine now.

One to avoid is Kumho ESCTA (or something like that), they were on my car when I got it and are complete pants!

^^ same - not as good as the so-3's i used to prefer but they are no longer available. the re's are very comfortable for the performance they offer and the grip is very good. i wanted the 01r's but only available from japan at £200+ each imported nowt is that good.

parada spec 11's next i think tho

Parada's are Yoko's aren't they?

Heard they are good, how much can you get them for?

yes,

yokohama parada spec 2's.

depends on size fitment, i,e personal preference.

check www.camskill.co.uk

and eBay ocasionally.

ABP motorsport recommend them to the type r boys

i recomend them highly, have had them on all my cars, all of my mates run them, alot of them hardcore track fanatics. i run on track with them aswell.

just be warned, wet weather performance isnt fantastic.

Also, it may be a good idea for me to point out that some insurance companys see them as a semi-slick/slick road legal tyre, and wont cover them. this is a rare occasion that i would check with your insurers about tyres.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links