Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hks Or Blitz

Andypr

Hi Guys, Apexi have a kit listed for the 1.0, 1.3 and 1.5. Unless you know of some difference a CDX model has compared to a normal 1.3 that would impedede the fitting of an Intake it should be fine.

HTH

Kevin

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Envy Performance Ltd

• vmail

• SuperRetard

• Nash

Hi Guys, Apexi have a kit listed for the 1.0, 1.3 and 1.5. Unless you know of some difference a CDX model has compared to a normal 1.3 that would impedede the fitting of an Intake it should be fine.

HTH

Kevin

he dunt like replying to his emails

Have you emailed me? If so I have not received it :unsure: My email is kevin@envyperformance.com feel free to send me a mail if you wish to talk further or give me a call on 08707 606 289.

Thanks

Kevin

I want some real proof that it will fit on the 1.3 CDX
Toyota

507-T001 Supra 86-92

507-T007 MR-2 91-95

http://www.apexi-usa.com/intake_powerintak...pplications.asp

No good looking there they don't make the Yaris in the US plus the website is out of date there are way more applications than that? I have spoke to my contact in Japan and he has confirmed it fits. Its no good asking him if it fits CDX, as the models are all different over there. They only understand model numbers ie NCP10, NCP13 OR engine codes.

Anyway if it does not fit I will take it back, so I don't really understand why your worrying about it :D

HTH

Kevin

No, but the Echo hatchback is the same as our Yaris....

No point in putting one on my 1.0 if i want to get a T-Sport, unless it'll fit on both with no mods? Is the t-sport ind. kit the same for the 1.0?

Cheers

:blink:

worried cos who can really trust a company

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/show.ph...ST/f/15/t/11359

Just to make it clear we have nothing to do with the company you have mentioned in your link other than we are both located in the North East of England. As far as I know that company went bust around 4 months ago.

Please check the customer feedback section on our website if you you have any doubts about our service. We are a highly successful company and have spent a great deal of time and money building up an excellent reputation in the sale of import performance parts. We have acheived this by focusing our efforts 100% on customer satisfaction.

I am more than happy to put you or anyone else in touch with our bank manager if you would like to verify our credentials.

Thanks

Kevin

sorry I wasnt having a go at you, so that company is bust and now I cant contact em, !Removed!

Where bouts in the Northeast are you(envy)?? Just that i live near Newcastle.....do the public have access to your place or is it just mail order etc??

Cheers :thumbsup:

Where bouts in the Northeast are you(envy)?? Just that i live near Newcastle.....do the public have access to your place or is it just mail order etc??

Cheers :thumbsup:

Hi Nash, our warehouse facility is based in Bedlington 15 miles North of Newcastle. We are mainly a mail order company but we can do over the counter sales. Feel free to pop in any time but if there is anything specific you need please call first just to check we have it in stock.

Thanks

Kevin

Kevin,

If i purchase an Apexi induction kit will you be able to hold it at your warehouse so I can collect? It would be even better if you could fit it aswell.....what would be the price on that? :thumbsup:

Kevin,

If i purchase an Apexi induction kit will you be able to hold it at your warehouse so I can collect? It would be even better if you could fit it aswell.....what would be the price on that? :thumbsup:

ditto

Kevin,

ditto

No problem Guys, if you want to collect the filters from mine I will hold them for you. Fitting won't be a problem. I would budget for around an hours work £20. If it takes less time I will charge you less, but I won't know what is involved until I fit mine.

Thanks

Kevin

So how many is that? :wacko:

Right guys, I have two confirmed orders so far, although there is alot more Interest on thread at least 5 by my reconing. So if we could set a deadline say Monday evening at 8.00 (if everyone is happy with that) and I will get them ordered up :thumbsup:

Thanks

Kevin

Kevin,

I will ring you on Monday afternoon on 08707 606 289 with my card details and to talk about collection etc. You can put my name down. :thumbsup:

Nash

Kevin do you sell the HKS and Blitz induction, if so how much? and do you sell zorst?

Kevin do you sell the HKS and Blitz induction, if so how much? and do you sell zorst?

Yep, I can get the Blitz filter If you would prefer that option, not sure on the price I will have to check up on that. Not sure if HKS make a filter for the Yaris but IMHO opinion your better of with the Apexi unless your going for under bonnet "BLING!" and then the Blitz does look nice.

In terms of Exhaust I can get just about anything you like. Off the top of my head I know Apexi, Blitz and Booster all do exhausts for the Yaris. Again let me know what your interested in and I will get you a price.

Thanks

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

You can stick my name down for the Apexi Power Intake as long as it fits the Yaris T-Sport...........

Cheers mate

Lee Payn

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links