Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Camry S/s Exhaust System.

XJ900

Hello, I may be a little prematue with this thread but I thought I'd start the thread while I've got some spare time.

I've got my Camry booked in next week to have a Stainless Steel exhaust system custom made for it, it will cost less than half the cost of a standard Toyota one (After market one's are not available !!)& it comes with a lifetime/transferable warranty aswell.

Once it's fitted I'll update this thread with pictures,costs,the company details & service.

I'll also give some feedback on performance, sound ,looks etc..... :thumbsup:

I foolishly called at Kwik Crap before deciding on a stainless one & the cheeky f**ker said it not worth spending so much on your car because it's so old & not worth much ! TBH that's not his business, I love my Camry , it is still relatively low mileage, runs perfectly & is a joy to drive. :blink:

So has anyone else have a stainless system made, & if so what are your thoughts on it, & any chance of a few pictures so we can compare. :)

Well I had the Exhaust made & fitted today & (IMO)it looks lovely & sounds terrific. I chose the quietest option but it still has a lovely low burble on start up which increases slightly throughout the rev range.

I did take several pics whilst it was up on the lift but they are all out of focus !(WTF !)

It's now stainless from the very front(incl Flexi pipe)to the back box.

I will post some decent pictures when I can get hold of the ramps that I lent to my son.

Whoops !

Better pics to follow....... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Well I had the Exhaust made & fitted today & (IMO)it looks lovely & sounds terrific. I chose the quietest option but it still has a lovely low burble on start up which increases slightly throughout the rev range.

I did take several pics whilst it was up on the lift but they are all out of focus !(WTF !)

I will post some decent pictures when I can get hold of the ramps that I lent to my son.

Where did you get the S/S exhaust made and fitted and what was the cost please?

Regards

Pavlos

Where did you get the S/S exhaust made and fitted and what was the cost please?

Regards

Pavlos

It cost £540 from the manifold to & including the tailpipe.(Also including a CAT & flexi joint.)

I did haggle hard initially to get this discount price,(Should've been around £100 or so more.)but it was still less than half the price of Mr.T. If you want any more info/tips how I got the discount etc...don't hesitate to ask.

The guy who built & fitted mine was also a biker(like myself) & when I told him I was calling at a bike dealer on the way home to buy a split/soft link for my son's 525 Afam chain he said he had spare new one in his tool kit & he got it & gave it me for free. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links