Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Vnt Turbo Unit For Sale

Geri

Hey guys.

I have a custom-built turbocharger for sale, it was meant for my 1300cc bike, which has been kindly written off by a gentleman pulling out of a side street with his eyes shut, and built to provide 275 - 300BHP. It's been run only the one time, so is in "as new" condition. It will fit onto a T2 mating flange, I can provide dimensions for bolt hole spacings etc. It IS NOT a unit ripped off an old diesel, as these are not suitable for petrol engines (the shafts melt), as I say it is purpose-built, therefore has no model denomination, but is easily suitable for a 2-litre car engine, and features "variable nozzle technology" VNT system which means it produces boost very early on, meaning little or no lag. It comes fitted with braided steel oil lines (although these are quite short as suited to the bike application).

This turbo would not be a straight swap for a toyota, requiring a manifold adapter and exhaust modification, so only consider it if you think having a lag-free turbo is worth the (big) effort and money input required.

Anybody ineteresed email me and I'll get right back. Price is £500.

Don't take this the wrong way mate .. but the stock turbo's are good for those kinda figures and haveing twin entry on the MR2, lag really isn't a problem ..

Maybe it'd be better for a NA to Turbo conversion project?

Point taken ,and no offence taken.

I actually prefer to sell the kit as a whole, for fitting to a Hayabusa, but I've had an enquiry for just the headers etc without the turbo unit itself, so thought I'd see if there was interest.

Point taken ,and no offence taken.

I actually prefer to sell the kit as a whole, for fitting to a Hayabusa, but I've had an enquiry for just the headers etc without the turbo unit itself, so thought I'd see if there was interest.

Crikey! a turbocharged hayabusa...

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I've got a vid of a turbo'busa .. it looks mental ..

Would have thought it'd be a good unit for the rolla/celica boys ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links