Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tsport Side Skirts

steveroberts1971

Has anybody got pictures of side skirts fitted to there cars, i am not sure on the half ones that Toyota offer as an accessories??

I think these skirts look better:

http://www.gtstudio.ee/est/projectgallery/...rollatsport.htm

But i don't know where to get them from, looks like only for a 5 door also.

These skirts are from Orciari.

Damn sweet IMO! And they do come in 3-door version!

I've got a question of my own on the side-skirts. I'm thinking of installing side-skirts on my Rolla, but I'm hesitating because:

1) It probably involves drilling holes in my car (BTW does that have any effect on my warranty?).

2) Since they also go under the body, will they be damaged everytime the car is lifted by that hydraulic lifter at the workshop? A friend of mine at a Seat workshop told me that for cars with sideskirts they lift the car on some inner bases that ultimately dent the underside but is not noticeable.

Do any of you guys have any experience with problems due to side-skirts???

I have the mini-sideskirts on my Rolla and i think their kewl (no pics yet) but its personal taste as you know.

I actually liked the Savage side-skirts,I actually liked the whole kit but couldnt find an importer :(

Try www.toyotacorolla2002.too.it/ (sorry too thick to actually link it) and then go to tuning,they have a nice gallery of bodykits.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links