Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Did Any Body Know?

roywhlong

hi guys i just wondering if i want to fit the carzone kit but have to lower the car 40mm if any body know the answer please let me know because before i fit the kit and i lowered the car 40mm already got a problem so is that mean if after i fitted the kit the problem will go away?

me finks??? the car has to be lowered to fit the car properly?? because of the shape of the bumpers. if its not lowered they dig into the tyres, or somat like that?

rang the carzone in uk and they told me the reason why have to lower the car was if i did not lower the car then the back bumper will been hit off but the wheel when going to a rump but i said now my car is already lowered and i put hitting the front bumper not the back so if after i fit the kit that will be go away so then he said yah it will but then i ask for him again are you sure then he said yah i think so.so they really not sure at all that really make me mad the reason i want to lower the car is i want to fit that kit if not then i wont lower that car but now they dont know what they said :angry: and i rang the dealer in ireland they said it was really up to you but if you didnt lower the car was properly will working fine for the kit.but all the web site i check in to all said have to lower 40mm.so i rang icetronix because i bought the spring from them and i order the kit from him as well so he said the reason why have to lower the car is same as what carzone said it will hit the back bumper off and i said ok but now my car is lowered but is not the back it was the front so he said it should not be like that so i said but there they are my wheel hit the front bumper.so he said ring him on next tuesday if the wheel still keep hitting the front :cacker: really drive me mad now :!Removed!:

try an get in touch with a bloke on here called seany im sure he can help ya

Ive just fitted the carzone Animal kit to mine it does look alot better lowered. :D

It does depend on wheel size aswell 14" or 15" never a problem But as i now have a set of 17" Fox wheels i had to lower it first for it to fit.

Will try and get some photos on the site and you can judge for yourself.

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links