Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Coilovers , Wishbonehi Iv And Mirror For Sale

scott5

hi iv got TTE coilovers for sale looking for bout 300 for them.

iv got an n/s/f (passenger side) wishbone and balljoint brand new still in the packet lol for 25

and a o/s/f (driver side) mirror its for a corolla with heated mirrors so make sure if ur buying it that yours dose have heated mirrors. 85 for this which is good as there 140 from toyota.

before anyone kicks off iv payd for my membersip so that i can sell parts.. but its not changed yet my money has been taken soo it has gone threw.

any questions or that let me no cheers

scott

sorry guys for gott to add what model the parts are for there all for E12). ie t-sport chassis and vvt-i models. they came with my t-sport when i bought it in a box as the guy who had it before me put b.c coilovers on so he had more adjustments due to him using it as a circuit car. iv not used them so i cant say what they handle like. there is a recipt for them for them for well over a grand lol

sorry guys for gott to add what model the parts are for there all for E12). ie t-sport chassis and vvt-i models. they came with my t-sport when i bought it in a box as the guy who had it before me put b.c coilovers on so he had more adjustments due to him using it as a circuit car. iv not used them so i cant say what they handle like. there is a recipt for them for them for well over a grand lol

deadly lad, iam very interested, dont know too much about the tte coilovers but imagine they should be good.

have you any pics?

Were these the one's on ebay recently?

yeah they were lol no one put in any bids lol

deadly lad, iam very interested, dont know too much about the tte coilovers but imagine they should be good.

have you any pics?

cool yeah ill upload a pic now. btw i will to take another offer on these and the front right coilover has had a new spring fitted post-74967-029824400 1290102703_thumb.jppost-74967-068373400 1290102738_thumb.jppost-74967-000668100 1290102769_thumb.jp

Scott

Is the Drivers side mirror the complete housing or just the Glass replacement?

Does it have blind spot?

I need new Glass replacement.

Cheers

Scott

Is the Drivers side mirror the complete housing or just the Glass replacement?

Does it have blind spot?

I need new Glass replacement.

Cheers

its the complete housing mate with the glass and the cover. what do you mean by dose it have blind spot lol ??

how much for the coil overs? what sort of condition are they in?

why have you removed them?

1 how much for the coil overs?

2 what sort of condition are they in?

3 why have you removed them?

he has answered all these questions.

1. 300

2 he doesnt know as they were in a box in the car, there are pics above of them.

3 he didnt, the previous owner put new bc coiloversin the car and sold car with the tte aswell

read the thread.........

ok lad iam very interested but have to see about shipping and that like....and double check they fit my car....is there a serial number or something on them? or is that am2007 or whatever the number ild go by?

how much for the coil overs? what sort of condition are they in?

why have you removed them?

[/quoi.... iv added pics so check them out mate and they werent removed from ebay the time limit ran out i had them up for a week or 2 cant member and noone bidded there were 5 people watching but no bids so i though putting them on hear was a more directed for corollas so mayb more intrest ?? and 300 for them lol

1 how much for the coil overs?

2 what sort of condition are they in?

3 why have you removed them?

he has answered all these questions.

1. 300

2 he doesnt know as they were in a box in the car, there are pics above of them.

3 he didnt, the previous owner put new bc coiloversin the car and sold car with the tte aswell

read the thread.........

ok lad iam very interested but have to see about shipping and that like....and double check they fit my car....is there a serial number or something on them? or is that am2007 or whatever the number ild go by?

PM for you mate

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links