Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Seasonal Greetings To All!

orbs

Best wishes to all on the forum, and wishing everyone a safe and merry Christmas and 2011, and a big thanks for the help and support I received on my posts!!

Orbs

Merry Christmas everybody!

It's 'Deep and crisp and even' round here so All The Very Best to everyone. Have a Peaceful and Joyous Christmas :newyear:

Merry Christmas everybody!

It's 'Deep and crisp and even' round here so All The Very Best to everyone. Have a Peaceful and Joyous Christmas :newyear:

And a very merry, peaceful + happy Christmas + a prosperous new year to everyone from me as well, Also Happy birthday to our oldest member "the baby Jesus" 2010 or is it 2009 :unsure: on Dec 25th, he has not posted for a while but i know he still looks in from time to time + regularly seeks advice from Anchorman + SHCM on technical matters :xmas::xmas: Stew :happybday::newyear::newyear::toast::yahoo::cheers::band::xmas:

AngelHollyChristmas.gificon-christmas-animations.gifchristmas2.gifmerryChristmas1014.gificonnose.gifChristmas-2.gif

Hope you all have a safe, healthy and stress free Christmas :xmas::newyear::cheers:

Nollick Ghennal as Blein Vie Noa

Have a nice one from Clare and her Dad Tony :newyear:

:xmas: I second all of the yuletide greetings most heartedly,and lets especially include those who have,thro' no fault of theirs,fallen on hard times and those who have sad memories of this season which will be,alas,deeply nostalgic for them

Del :xmas:

MERRY CHRISTMAS and PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL RAVERS THERE !!!

ONE OF YR PART IS IN THE UKRAINE WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST + SAFE MOTORING IN THE 2011 COMING YEAR.

CHEERS/IGOR

As all of the above......

A very merry Christmas to each & every one of you,eat,drink ( a little :thumbsup: )& be kind to others.

And here's hoping for another year of enjoyable Rav4 ownership :yes:

Be safe & keep warm :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Merry Christmas from us as well. This is a great forum. We purchased a RAV 4 this year with help from Anchorman and others thanks a lot!!!

David

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links