Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris Lowered?

wah07

Hi guys

I was wondering if someone could help me out with this.

I have a toyota auris 1.3 vvti and it seems that is very lower than other cars that I have driven. A few days ago I was stuck in this narrow street with cars on both sides and I had to turn my car around so I had to go abit onto the pavement to get a good turn so both my wheels were on the pavement and when I was coming of the front of underneath the car hit the pavement and there was a bang noise as if all the weight of the car had hit down and I heard a scrape noise also.

Can this cause damage to my car or was that the mudflaps what hit the kerb?

Any help will be really appreciated.

Many thanks

Wah07

I guess the easy answer is to get on your hands and knees and look for damage?

Its impossible to say what was damaged/made contact with the kerb from the other side of the computer screen. I would imagine that if it was the mud flap there would be some pretty heavy grazing or a broken bit somewhere. If not, then i would be looking carefully at the sill for scrapes or dents.

Hi

Thanks for your reply. Yes true you cannot tell from there but I will explain abit more.

It seems like the mudflaps but they are still there but the sill of the bumper (black bit at the bottom) seemed scraped so that must be where it touched the ground.

Hi

Thanks for your reply. Yes true you cannot tell from there but I will explain abit more.

It seems like the mudflaps but they are still there but the sill of the bumper (black bit at the bottom) seemed scraped so that must be where it touched the ground.

Just being nieve, but why is there a link on the world "mudflaps" in your post?

Hi

Just being nieve, but why is there a link on the world "mudflaps" in your post?

Lol I can't see any link on my post. I can only see it on yours.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links