Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Re- Interior Hazard Light Not Illuminated

LCFC

Presume you just try and push the new bulbs in from the front

(Which is what i did,but either broke them or lost em)

You need thin fingers for that job!

Presume you just try and push the new bulbs in from the front

(Which is what i did,but either broke them or lost em)

You need thin fingers for that job!

i lost one as well but the second one went in with no problems

Right Lads-Update.

Parts for the ikkle bulbs ordered----10 quid for a pair!!...Have a laugh!!

Refitted the bulb behind the air circulator but snipping the white deflector shield and whacking the ikkle git in!!

It was the only way!!!!

Should have the hazrd light bulb Wed so hopefully all well and good.

REALLY appreciate your help Guys...im sure i'll pop up again to ask some more trivial stuff in the future!!!

PEACE!

Raj from Leicester

All Done!

Just a quickie to thank you for your help!

The Warning hazzrd light DOES illuminate in the dark...unlike the Toyota People who said it doesnt!!!

Right Lads-Update.

Refitted the bulb behind the air circulator but snipping the white deflector shield and whacking the ikkle git in!!

It was the only way!!!!

REALLY appreciate your help Guys...im sure i'll pop up again to ask some more trivial stuff in the future!!!

PEACE!

Raj from Leicester

a tenner for what ????

did you break both deflectors or just 1 ?

did you stick it back on ? if not do you notice the brighter and darker light illuminating the controls....

All Done!

The Warning hazzrd light DOES illuminate in the dark...unlike the Toyota People who said it doesnt!!!

told you they did.

dont mind what them toyota gobcrappy people say....we know what were talking about here :thumbsup: :D

Right Lads-Update.

It was the only way!!!!

PEACE!

Raj from Leicester

a tenner for what ????

did you stick it back on ? if not do you notice the brighter and darker light illuminating the controls....

All Done!

told you they did.

dont mind what them toyota gobcrappy people say....we know what were talking about here :thumbsup: :D

:thumbsup:

• 1 year later...

Right Lads-Update.

It was the only way!!!!

PEACE!

Raj from Leicester

a tenner for what ????

Hi all, just started ready this thread as my Hazard light and the Aircon light on my D$D dont illuminate and until now i though i had to replace the switches.

Im sorry LCFC as youre not going to want to hear this but you dont force those bulbs into the front of the holders as its virtually impossible (I know i tried this weekend) I discovered that if you unclip the white unit (2 clips, 1 eitherside) you can move the white unit round to see the back,

Either side of the wiring plug to this unit is a white tab, pull these tabs away from the plug and pull on the plug and it comes away from the white unit with the bulb holders.... Then you pleace the bulbs in the carriers and push it all back together again, Simples!!!

Oh and instead of paying £10 for the pair of bulbs presumably from the dealer go to somewhere like GSF or Leamoco, the ones i bought were 25p each!

I dont want to sound like a know it all or anything (especially as this is my first post), i just went through all this hassle last week and thought id share what i found out.

Anyway thankyou again for the advise with the Hazard switch

Mike

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links