Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rest That Left Arm. . .

MattIQ73

Errm, this has probably been asked a few times before, but I couldn't find any links or assistance with it. . .

Does Mr T. or anyone else out there do an Armrest/cubby box for the IQ.

The folk at North Herts in Letchworth scratch their heads and look at me like I just asked them for Moonrock.

There must be someone out there who can fill this 'crying out for one' space effectively.

I didn't really want to knock up a few shoeboxes together, although they do fit perfectly well in the space.

Any help ??

Cheers

i got a nice faux leather box from wilkinson for about a fiver and topped it off with a neat black plastic kitchen utensil holder from qd for 2.99. jsut the job all me sat nav, spare phone and odds and ends in the box on the bottom and rubbish box / pen holder/ sunglass holder etc on the top. fill the gap quite neatly , bit of non slip mat on top of the box voila!.it'll do till someone comes up with a proper arm rest /storage compartment

cant find an arm rest anywhere though. probarbly in a couple of years someone will come up with one.

crikey i'm glad I ain't that desperate, i'm sticking with me under a tenner job until something comes along that doesn't look like it's going to attack me!!

Oh dear !!

Well thanks guys for the help.

Not sure I'll be going down that Japanese route !?!?!?!?

Like the Wilko route Atkiman, makes sense to get something that size and use it sensibly.

Plus it isn't expensive at all. . .

Thanks again for all the info.

i got a nice faux leather box from wilkinson for about a fiver and topped it off with a neat black plastic kitchen utensil holder from qd for 2.99. jsut the job all me sat nav, spare phone and odds and ends in the box on the bottom and rubbish box / pen holder/ sunglass holder etc on the top. fill the gap quite neatly , bit of non slip mat on top of the box voila!.it'll do till someone comes up with a proper arm rest /storage compartment

cant find an arm rest anywhere though. probarbly in a couple of years someone will come up with one.

Any pix? Thanks

Here are some non-elegant solutions available in the Japanese market:

17231640_o1.gif

17231640_o2.jpg

Price is almost 160 quid!

http://wagon-s.net/?pid=17231640

How did you work out this was £160? The sight looks like its Japanese. And would it be easy to post to the UK?

crikey i'm glad I ain't that desperate, i'm sticking with me under a tenner job until something comes along that doesn't look like it's going to attack me!!

Yes I suppose it looks a bit odd. Just a small leather bound box that Velcros to the carpet would be ok.

here's mine for what it's worth, all done for under a tenner, and if you wanted an armrest , buy 2 boxes from wilkinsons and stack them..cheap and easily removable.

post-98863-0-34035600-1296483523_thumb.j

post-98863-0-11007100-1296483536_thumb.j

Google Botec Designs - they have a selection of armrests for the iQ. Not bought one yet, but I am sure someone on the forum has and can offer you advice on quality and ease of fit etc.

TM.

Google Botec Designs - they have a selection of armrests for the iQ. Not bought one yet, but I am sure someone on the forum has and can offer you advice on quality and ease of fit etc.

TM.

The black leather one looks nice. Not too bad at about £89

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links