Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris T Sport suspension!

Xtreme

About Your T sport lowering springs and

suspension. I think HKS has quite a good suspension kit going for £255 pound. Lowering it about 40mm. Also there is a company called Eibach springs they are ment to be really good as well. These springs are ment to be of high quality.

Also there is a company called pi springs. They are quite cheap as they only go for £95 pounds. You will find these in all the performance mags also they come quite highly rated as well.

Also you have tte springs. Which is toyotas own sports range. They lower the car by 30mm. So you wouldn't have to change your suspension.

Check out this link

http://www.tdi-plc.com./toyota_yaris.html

Good luck mate jerry :)

Try apex if you fancy coilovers or if you want spax will tailor make you a damper kit to your needs(but you will need to hide the bill from the wife) they aslo do a standard 40mm drop kit,but it is about how much do you want to spend and is it road handling or ride height you are after.I agree with jerry Eibach do great kits but pi springs you pay for what you get.;)

Dam pete your yaris looks the business. What size are your wheels. 17/18" Your car looks wicked. :P

Your are going to make a few guys green with envy mate :D

jerry :o

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links