Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris Sr180 For An Iq2?

sebprice1984

Hi all, i'm posting for some advise. I currently have a white Toyota Auris sr180 (09 plate) which manages to do an average of 37mpg atm. I am thinking of down grading to an iq2 (10 plate) for general saving of running costs. Can anybody advise me if this is a good choice, I love the size of the iq and have test drove the 1.0ltr and enjoyed the drive apart from the acceleration which coming from a 180bhp to an 68bhp was some drop but the drive was the most comfortable i've drove. Any advise would be much appreciated!

Hi all, i'm posting for some advise. I currently have a white Toyota Auris sr180 (09 plate) which manages to do an average of 37mpg atm. I am thinking of down grading to an iq2 (10 plate) for general saving of running costs. Can anybody advise me if this is a good choice, I love the size of the iq and have test drove the 1.0ltr and enjoyed the drive apart from the acceleration which coming from a 180bhp to an 68bhp was some drop but the drive was the most comfortable i've drove. Any advise would be much appreciated!

I wouldn't say it was a downgrade, to change to an IQ2!

I recently sold my IQ2 due to getting a company car.

I used to get over 45MPG in town, all you have to do is learn how to get the most out of the car whilst playing the game of maximising the economy.

I was driving a mixture of BMW 120D, Pug 308SW and megane in the end and must say i always loved getting into the IQ as it was so fun.

As long as you don't need the space and don't carry rear passengers much, IQ is definetly a good car.

Tax free and low insurance too for a IQ2

It is certainly not a downgrade at all.

I spend my entire working day driving high performance diesels and the IQ is just as nice to be in... Plus it returns 3 times the MPG as the BMW's do...

I have a iQ3 Auto and am getting an average of 45 mpg, the manual does more. It has 98 bhp and does 0 to 60 in under 12 seconds. The iQ & iQ2 manual is near 15 seconds, over 15 seconds for the auto.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links