Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wanted: Tsport Bumper Or Facelift Corolla Bumper

sizzla538

hi there someone just reversed into my parked car and i need a new bumper, if anyone has a facelift tsport bumper around id appreciate it if they could get in touch. or even a normal facelift bumper if not.

thanks

personally i wouldnt repair a cracked bumper. with all the love and time in the world theyl never be the same :(

hope its not too bad!

HI

I feel your pain matey...i've just had my car put through a re-spray recently...and today...while i was out...my neighbour tells me he witnessed an old man (approx 75 years old lol)reverse into my front bumper 4 times pretty hard...trying to park in what i could have got a transit van in 1st time...i could only a see a sort of light scuff and chip of paint which came up okay with Autoglym resein polish...also noticed the bumper sticking out a little on the front passenger side which i just lifted up slightly and pushed back in...seems to be okay...but still pisses the hell out of me how other people just dont give a damn! Hope you get it sorted mate..is your damage that bad that you need a new bumper???

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links