Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gt4 St205 Intercooler

jayjayracer

hi there am new to this, have bought new front mounted intercooler kit for my celica and not sure about mounting, do i leave all the existing bits in place and put new intercooler in front of power steering cooling filament and air con rad ?

please help

thanks

You'll need to mound it in front of the radiator where the oil cooler and charge cooler rad currently sit.

I assume your removing the charge cooler system and going purely intercooler?

Why are you fitting a FMIC do you mind me asking?

What kind of horse power are you trying to achive to warrant a FMIC?

as much power as possible.

for track days etc, we need to relocate the top mounted intercooler as it is in the way for the tubular manifold we want to put on, raced 3SGE in front wheel drive last year and engines are totally bullet proof.

if you haven't bought the tubular manifold yet I'd put the money elsewhere, the standard manifold is good for 400bhp

yep i had 470bhp on a stock manifold.

by the sounds of it if your having to move the intercooler then its an XS power stylee one.

dont do up the bolts too tight cos your gonna be taking it off again soon to have the cracks welded up.

ive just built my own manifold using 316 stainless steel that is over 2mm thick this shouldnt crack.

i had to make a top mount manifold as the engine is going in an MR2 with a boot mounted intercooler.

b96cb4a5.jpg

as for the charge cooler it too is good for around 400BHP. save your cash and put it tward a propper ecu

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links