Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trip Computer

choppies

I recently had a power problem with my Auris T-Spirit, which took an age to get started, now after filling with fuel the petrol gauge took over an hour to register the fill and the range display on the trip computer hasn't reset to a full tank, and is now showing 30 miles left in the tank.

Can anyone help on any ideas on how to reset this if it's possible?

Many thanks

I recently had a power problem with my Auris T-Spirit, which took an age to get started, now after filling with fuel the petrol gauge took over an hour to register the fill and the range display on the trip computer hasn't reset to a full tank, and is now showing 30 miles left in the tank.

Can anyone help on any ideas on how to reset this if it's possible?

Many thanks

you could try disconnecting the Battery earth cable and leave for 10 mins and then reconnect.

youll lose any settings you had though.

What was the original problem ? You mean it took an age for the engine to start, not an age to get the problem sorted :)

As above, with any weird electrical/electronic issues always do a "hard" reset first by disconnecting the Battery.

Mine did this. Had to have a new dash put in under warranty. Did u leave ignition on when you fuelled?

Just fill the tank again with ingition off. Everything will be fine :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links