Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla E12 Bonnet Bra

corollat3sport

hey guys, i seen a few cars with bonnet bra's fitted on them, i dont know about you guys on here but for some reason i like them? i dont really know if thats supposed to be a good thing aha

anyway i was thinking if you guys would recommend it and give me some opinions?

also would the bra look good on my japanese type of car that has JDM styling?

thanks guys :D

I used to have one on my beetle many, many moons ago.....it looked cool on that IMO

They are great for protecting the car and on the right car look great, I just don't know if the Corolla is the right car. There is one way to find out though eh?

If you are looking to mainly protect the front of the car from chipping etc there are companies out there that can put a near invisible film on the body to protect the paintwork. I am looking to do this for the front of my car after it has been painted

Is it even possible to get a bonnet bra for the corolla? I seem to remember looking around and never came across one.

i seen the bra on the corolla and it looked ok

i also seen some of these bra's on imports which looked very appealing to me lol

here are some pic's:

corolla1.jpg

15251-Steenslag-Bra-Toyota-Corolla-0206.jpg

cheers for the opinions guys, much appreciated :D

Sorry dude they look awful!

• Like 1

Most cars in Canada have them, I can't make my mind up on the look, but I appreciate the reasonong.... Matter of choice I suppose :thumbsup:

i think it only looks good if your car is black

I quite like it from the point of view of protection. You can use it for long journeys and then take it off when you get where your going. I don't think it looks to bad but I wouldn't want to leave it on for any length of time as it may do more harm than good.

I've never seen the appeal of them where looks are concerned?

They just look out of place, and i have no idea why there needs to be two parts sticking up at the back, just seems odd? :unsure:

when i first saw these bra's on any car i thought "what the f**k?"

but for some reason the more i saw them the more attracted i got :S

also it might help a bit as it prevents the hood from being chipped by stones i guess?

its one of those marmite things....you either love it or hate it :D

anyway thanks for the opinions :thumbsup:

i second that.

BUT if your just intrested in stopping stone chips ( thats what they are designed for ) then why not just get some clear vinyl put over the front of the bonnet then u keep your looks and keep the protection.

i second that.

BUT if your just intrested in stopping stone chips ( thats what they are designed for ) then why not just get some clear vinyl put over the front of the bonnet then u keep your looks and keep the protection.

yeah i do want to stop stone chips but i also like the look of the black bra if you know what i mean but again i appreciate all opinions :)

like i said its a marmite kinda thing lol

must be that bondage look :lol:

They can also ruin the paint as some small stones can get underneath and will then scratch the paint as they sit and move under the bra from road vibration......

And they look terrible!!

i second that.

Exactly my reasoning!!

KP

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links