Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1.33 Miles Per Gallon?

Wayne in the UK

My iq2 is doing excellent mpg. I'm getting around 65mpg with mainly motorway miles.

However, my girlfriend wants an iq but prefers the extra power of the 1.3ltr.

The car she's found is a 6 speed manual so if you own a 1.3, please would you give me an idea of your mpg and the type of driving you do?

hi

there's plenty of threads on here about mpg and 3 pot v 4 pot engine,so with a bit of hunting you're bound to find what you want.However this is how my iq3 works out.

i do mainly a14/m6 (fairly flat)4 days a week,92 ml round trip.Cruising at around the 65mph mark: winter 52-54 mpg , summer 55-60 mpg. Running at 70 -80 mph constantly,gets you down to 45-50 mpg.The worst mpg I've had was 47, best 62.I dont do a lot of town driving with mine so i couldn't tell you what it would do solely on town work, but a mix of half and half urban/motorway gives me around the 50mpg mark.

hope this helps, but as i say there's loads on here about mpg etc

tony

I also got 50mpg last week. It was my first full week of motorway driving with an 80 mile round trip each day, out of that 80 miles about 70 of them were on the motorway doing 60 to 70 mph. Having said that my route is quite hilly, and would return a better mpg if it was flat.

I'm trying a different route this week which is about a 70 mile round trip, about 40 miles motorway and 30 miles urban, so i will see how that compares.

i get about 50/ 53 it is a great car and i like the heavier feel of the 1.3 in motorway traffic i have had both iloved my iq 2 also

My iQ3 Multidrive does about 48 mpg at 70 + motorway driving, but around town, it can drop to 35 mpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links