Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Audio

Mjccop

I purchased an Aygo Black about a month ago, I found the audio system not so brilliant so researched how to change it out. other members of the forum very useful in finding out information from and have decided to join.

I have found that,

Dash Speakers are 10cm (information from other topics)

Door Speakers are 16.5-17cm (bought some this size haven't fitted yet so will update how that goes) look like they will fit. (information from other topics)

Depth of front door Speakers are about 50mm max as I can tell the recess in the door for the speakers is between 46-49mm so I bought shallow mount speakers from Alpine roughly them measurements. Also advised by car audio shop. To big window will get stopped on the way down

To fit front door speakers have to remove the door cards

Follow http://my107.blogspot.com/2007/02/how-to-remove-doorpanel.html it isnt too bad doing this I was nervous about taking them off as these are the first real modifications I have done to a car, if your careful it should be ok.

Electric windows are different u have to remove the top part of the switch and unplug

For the speaker, adapters are available on eBay for like £2, worth it as you don't have to cut any wires to fit the speakers in, search: aygo speaker adapters.

Stereo. I have bought an aftermarket sony stereo for the dash I had to buy a fascia to fit it, however I fitted it myself and the stereo resets itself as if removed from Battery every time when key taken out, going to take it to Halfords for some advice, think its to do its the immobiliser, will update.

Amazon is ok for speakers and stereos however I also used car audio security, dynamic sounds to get what I wanted and the right size and price.

Sounds good to me. The Speakers will take u max of 2hrs to do, can't comment on stereo as not changed mine... Yet!

the radio is a dodle to do just swap the red and yellow wires around as for the door Speakers make sure you fit the doo membrains properly as i didnt and ended up with a leaky car ( not good i can tell you )

Ahh yeah I've sorted it out now, so much better now, was really frustrating, the stereo was quite easy to fit in the end, just pressed the door cards back on, is that enough to make sure that it won't leak?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links