Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Back Box

corollasr

even though i've been posting a load about getting the rolla lowered i have decided to go for a back box to complement the induction kit when i put it back on come insurance change time. i like the sound of the rolla but at high revs it just doesnt have the roar that i want, so i am aiming at getting a 'sporty' sounding box.

i am gonna email nick from Totally custom to see what prices he can do, as well a some others, but i need to choose what style to go for. i have whittled it down to a selection that i like but i need your opinions

1. 4/4.5" single exit with the titanium burnt tip

2. 4" twin exit slash cut

3. magnex style 6x4 oval

4. the style thats some where between oval and rectangle

5. or anther one that you thing may look good

(car is a 98 corolla hatchback)

ed

Over the weekend at Gaydon I saw some of the work done by Totally Custom and all I can say is DON'T DO IT. I could probably do a better job and I can't weld. Ask Starletsy what he thinks of their "work".

was thinking more towards powerflow anyway as its only just down the road. what style do you think i should go for then?

ed

Jap style single exit 4/5inch HKS&Blitz stylei :yes:

kimi

i have heard bad things bout powerflow i have a dark side system part of evolution performance based in essex and its the dogs woody is one of the best welders i have seen in a long time and a perfectionist he bulit the system on my sera

http://omicron.uk.com/gallery/view_album.p...Name=sera_uk_ed

dont know where u from but could be worth the drive

ed

non standar sera - how much do they charge for a back box as i may be interested but the local powerflow is really good and has an excellent reputation so should be alright

my back box on mt 200 a 5' slash cut cost bout £100 i think fitting cost bout £50 call them on 01268695400 and speak to simon they will sort you out thwy are the dons

definitely thinking about it. will give em a ring tomorrow and see what they can do for me

ed

i wouldn't recommend powerflow there so called 'stainless steel' is more like mild steel!

mines rusty after less then a yr!

check out a company called ascar there not meant 2 be to bad!?

marc

ascar in sheffield! top geezers, absolute perfectionists, great prices

think their address is www.exhaustsuk.com?

im thinking of having one sorted by them myself after seeing some of their work on other cars.

as for style - keep it jap with a hooooj straight cut 4/5 inch tailpipe

haven't spoken to evo yet but may have a word with them tomorrow and see what they can do

ed

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links