Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Any One Knows This Toyota Navi Unit?

hcy1234

I HAVE GOT A TOYOTA NAVI UNIT FROM A REPAIR SHOP, THEY TOLD ME IT COMES FROM A LANDCRUISER PRADO, I SUPPOSE TO FIT THIS UNIT IN A 2010 PRADO BUT VERY DISAPPOINTED THE CONNECTION PLUG DOESN'T FIT...

I CANNOT EVEN FIND ANY TECH INFORMATION ON THIS UNIT, AND I CANNOT FIND A MAP FOR THIS UNIT TOO?

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SOME CLUE? THANKS

HERE IS SOME PIC

gallery_115045_1505_41383.jpg

gallery_115045_1505_73827.jpg

gallery_115045_1505_66392.jpg

I GUESS IT'S TNS510, BUT I CANNOT FIND TECHNICAL INFO TOO

Many thanks for the information, my main problem is, the connector on this navi unit is 10pin+6pin, but the connector on my car is 20pin

I try to find some connector but fail, it seems there is no ready product on the market

• 6 months later...

Hi,

The link with the connectors is not working anymore.

Can anyone post me a technical schedule for the TNS510? I'm planning to put in some amplifiers and new (sub)woofers.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

hcy1234: Your car has the actice speaker system it seems...

I Googled the part number (08662-00960) and all I found was one like it for sale in Zagreb, Croatia:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270977157746

You are bidding on an OEM Toyota Sequoia 2010 head unit navigation, cd player, radio and the OEM Toyota Middle East SD card maps that came with the unit. We bought our 2010 Toyota Sequoia Limited in Dubai, UAE in September 2010 and upon relocating to Europe last year we were not able to buy from Toyota the SD card with maps for Europe. So we had to replace the unit with an Alpine unit.

The unit is in immaculate condition, the car had only 9 thousand kilometers on it when we replaced the head unit. The unit comes with the OEM Toyota SD card with maps for the Middle East. If you are located in North America, you can buy the North America SD card maps from Toyota.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links