Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Maf Sensor Wires With Typhoon Kit

compress'rolla

I have read that alot of folk fitting the typhoon kit have had problems with wires being too short with the set-up of the k&n typhoon kit.

I have this in my car but haven't had any bother with my wires so im just wondering if anyone has fitted theres the same way i did?

I fitted the kit and the wires were a bit tight so what i did was open the loom with all the wires (take off the insulating tape) then took the maf wire out the loom, taped the loom back up then pulled the slack but not too tight through the grommit put a smaller flexi-conduit round the maf wires taped that up and there is a bit of free movement as the engine rocks (quite alot).

hope this helps or anyone has done theirs different please comment. I will get pics up if needed.

i'm just not getting how everyone's having problems.

Davie.

Well there was no phyiscal way my wiring loom would even stretch.

paid an auto-elecy from the gym beer money to extend it by 15cm by added wires from an old bettle ,even colour coded it is.

i remember the day i put it on , spent most of the nite doing a few pulls up an down the a666 :lol: just to here the noise in lift

The other way is to get two plugs a male and female from toyota and then you won't have to chop anything. Although doing this is an expensive way to go about it as it will cost £35.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links