Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Thank You - First Female?

Manxrav

Well doing my usual morning check on posts and low and behold I,ve got a Wanstar :yahoo: I am really humbled by this,I did not expect it,not in a million years.

I was only joking the other day when I posted the comment about dreaming of getting one. Am I the first Female to get one?

Iam posting this with a tear in my eye I am soooooo greatful. All I need to do now is get the Rav I,ve promised myself ( I absolutly love the one that Hoovie as got, it is beautiful!!!!!!

Regards Clare

Sorry about tears its a girly thing

• Like 1

I'm almost blubbing myself :crybaby: Well done Clare, you have one foot on the ladder now :lol:

Kingo 3 stars :thumbsup:

Well deserved Clare - much sense and many useful snippets contributed from the IOM :toast:

Join the club :thumbsup: Or maybe you'll have second thoughts??? I'm a wan star tae :shutit: :shutit: :shutit:

So what are these Stars all about then?? I don't know .... go away for a few months to find myself (in the wrong car :rolleyes:) and the whole place gets a makeover!!

Nice one, Clare, congrats and thanks for comments about young Ravvy (his current name) - will post a few more pics if I get a chance in the few minutes of daylight we get up here this time of year to give him a wash :)

Well deserved Clare !!!Superb !.............. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Well done Clare :thumbsup: I to am welling up... Its a happy day. Hang on... I'm goona have to blow my nose again... Yeahy!!!Over the moon for you :D :D :D :D :D

Well doing my usual morning check on posts and low and behold I,ve got a Wanstar :yahoo: I am really humbled by this,I did not expect it,not in a million years.

I was only joking the other day when I posted the comment about dreaming of getting one. Am I the first Female to get one?

Iam posting this with a tear in my eye I am soooooo greatful. All I need to do now is get the Rav I,ve promised myself ( I absolutly love the one that Hoovie as got, it is beautiful!!!!!!

Regards Clare

Looks like you`ve got Charlies as he said he don`t wany his anymore.

Good man Charlie its not all about the stars :thumbsup:

Here you go, Clare, you deserve this:

5star.png

You're an all-star in my book! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the HOWFF Club, Clare....Honourable Order of Wanstar Forum Folks !!!!!

Actually started this typing "O" for onourable......

Long overdue and gender question not relevant....you have contributed superbfully as long as I've been on here.

Big Kev :thumbsup:

Regards Clare

Ha Ha Your right My star has gone !!!!!!!!!................. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Regards Clare

Ha Ha Your right My star has gone !!!!!!!!!................. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Seems yous was a bit like this one Charlie :unsure:

Regards Clare

Have you been a naughty boy again mate? :P :crutchy: :yes::blush::banned::batman::chinese::donatello::drunk::eat: :lol2: :nono::nerd:

Regards Clare

Have you been a naughty boy again mate? :P :crutchy: :yes::blush::banned::batman::chinese::donatello::drunk::eat: :lol2: :nono::nerd:

Last seen on a Scotrail train :unsure:

Edited by Norfolk n Chance
Naughty words won't get your star back! :P

ubik em and their stars.........................

How did that get through the forum naughty word checker?

They must be all on their xmas hols :lol:

They must be back :unsure: looking at my quote..

How did you manage that F word Charlie?

Well done Clare :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Seeing as i'm now a Guru menber :thumbsup: now.

A few more posts & may i well get a star........P L E A S E

What else can i post about......:D me off to have a think :g:

I gave Charlie his star after pinning his thread on disabling the TPMS warning light which also made it to the US R4W site.

Why was it removed? The whole point of the star system is to reward special effort and merit.

I gave Charlie his star after pinning his thread on disabling the TPMS warning light which also made it to the US R4W site.

Why was it removed? The whole point of the star system is to reward special effort and merit.

So if you gave him the star. Who and why was it removed? Another mod maybe? :unsure:

Gotta try and get him his star back Don! He's not a happy Charlie me thinks :(:no:

I can put it back immediately but not much point if somebody else is going to remove it. There was some talk of having a star for then number of posts submitted but that isn't normally justification (although it could be argued that an avid poster is a worthwhile contributor) but I did it because of his contributions to the pinned section and especially on such a useful subject which James felt worthy of including in the US forum.

Quite an accolade in my opinion and worthy of a star.

Charlie. I know you don't need a star rating and won't get too concerned if somebody decides to remove it again but you don't do me any favours if you express yourself with bad language. Its an open forum and we might have some younger ravers waiting to emulate you (most would die for your collection of transportation devices):thumbsup:

Quite right !! I'm a sensitive simple kind of guy; God fearing and worry aboot blaspheming. When people start making threats, I get really upset and then become angry.

Thankfully nobody I know reads my posts - well nobody in my family.

One could raise all sorts of questions about how a dealer gets more stars for selling parts and eating pies, but then one doesn't know what ones dealer is giving to the forum overall.

Its nice for people as kind and troublesome as CheekyCharlie to make an effort to talk about oil-burning 5 door RAVs. Frankly I personally see no point in commenting or offering anything on such unwieldy monsters (the car not Charlie), but then I'm a great fan of the 4.1 and have to stand up to the frivolous comments occasionally put by oil-burning tractor owning lovers about V-Power eating pilots !

Clare - and others - well done on getting recognition for worthwhile posts.

I'm still happy posting trivial comments making sure I make no mention of Noarfalkenchance anywhere. B) B) B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links