Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris 2007 Rear Wiper

Grippen

Hello guys, to start the year in good motion some ***** decided to steal my rear wiper arm. Only noticed today not sure when did this happen initially I was even thinking something was wrong with the engine. I'm really ****** when someone decides to steal me something or scratch my car. I think I would kill such person if I catch it doing it, anyway...

Anyone knows hoe much does it cost? Is it easy to replace? Also are there any other cars using the same wiper. I ask this because I saw one for the Yaris for £13 which is an ok price compared to one on eBay where someone is asking $40 for the arms of a wrecked Yaris.

So resuming prices and models that use the same component.

Thanks

I feel angry too hearing what happened to your car... :angry:

It's possible for you to find a rear wipper (with arm) that could replace the old one. First remove what remains from that old one: fold down the cap that covers the nut , grabbing it from the margins nearby the tailgate window, then undo the nut. Good luck ! :thumbsup:

Thanks ye I saw the damage today in day light they even scratched the trunk door a bit I'm sure that with some polish will go out not the same on the paint chip on the plastic part where the opening button is. I also figured out how to remove it. They took everything so I can see the bolt.

Tomorrow I will ask Toyota price of a new one and which cars use it. The yaris one seems similar. Then I will ask a body shop guy i know to check on the junkyard next time he goes there. See if he can buy me one cheap.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links