Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wheel Bearings,brake Discs,pads...

ahmedy

Does anyone know where in the uk is the best place to buy these parts?and which make to get? Thanks..

my cars wheel bearing been changed, i used firstline kits which contain NSK bearings and the other bits and bobs needed to complete the job. cost around £35 from independant motor factors, little less if you're mechanic gets it for you at trade price.

i also changed the hub when i changed bearings, when i got them they were around £90 plus VAT those are dealer only parts.

discs and pads many people use mtec discs and ferodo or mintex pads, that seems to best the best combo at the moment. discs are bought from eBay or mtec direct, pads from eBay again or local independant motor factors.

not saying euro car parts are bad but i've always found them to be expensive compared to my local independant guys...

Quite often 25% off codes about which makes them quite reasonable, but obviously worth shopping around first

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links