Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Starlet

d_yb

ive got a starlet s reg gls auto and i want it to look sporty and not like a granny car that it is now......its dark green and i dont want to change the colour... what do i need an at what cost and where do i go? by the way im a woman .... so i have absolutely no idea on this stuff so speak in plain english wont ya guys or gals? :thumbsup:

Start with a set of alloy wheels. Its amazing how just changing the wheels alters the entire look of a car. If you look in some of the boy racer mags (max power etc) You will see package offers (4 wheels with tyres) at excellent prices. Get wheels that are a bigger diameter than your original ones, they will come with what is called low profile tyres so when you stand them against an original wheel they will be the same height just a bit wider. That way your speedo will still be correct. as an alternative to this you could look for some good second hand wheels from another make of car(Volkswagen and Vauxhall wheels with 4 bolt holes should fit your car)

yeah a nice set of rims, doesnt have to be drastic, just a nice set of 5 spoke 15's would tart it up no end. if money and desire permits, then lowering slightly will also make your wheels stand out aswell

then maybe a subtle spoiler to smarten up the body and maybe work onto a set of skirts in the future

remove any tacky looking stickers from the bodywork aswell for a more clean and refined look

If you have a picture of your car, post it up in the galleries, and I'll modify it for you so that you can see the effect of our suggestions.

A picture is worth a 1000 words :thumbsup:

Try looking for a sr spec starlet in the brakers they have a very nice TTE rear spoiler that looks very sweet :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links