Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Serious Advice Required

Hugo D'Aygo

I've not confided like this with you lot before, but I really could do with your advice on what could be a crucial decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. There was the usual signs. The phone rings, but if I answer , the caller hangs up.

My wife has been going out with the girls quite a lot recently, although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some girls from work. You don't know them"

I sometimes stay awake to look out for her cab coming home, but she always comes walking up the drive as I hear the sound of a car leaving around the corner., as if she has got out there and walked the short distance home.

Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi after all!

I once picked up her Mobile just to see what time it was. This caused her to go ape!

She snatched the phone from my hand and cursed me hysterically, screraming that I should not touch her personal property. She then accused me of trying to spy on her.

Anyway, I have never mentioned it since. I think deep down that I really diddn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided I must get this sorted and check it out further somehow.

I decided I was going to park my car next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the street around the corner when she came home.

It was that moment, crouching behind my Aygo, that I noticed a small ammount of oil leaking from the gasket around the cylinder head.

So is this something I should attempt to repair myself or do you reckon I should take it back to my dealer?

Hugo d'Aygo

Very sorry to hear of your problem, life can be hard at times. :crybaby:

My suggestion is wait until its due its next service and have it rectified then as it isn`t leaking much. ;)

You must have very good eyes if you could see the cylinder head from crouching behind your Aygo. :fox:

I know some one who could take care of her if you know what I mean? ;) lol

This old jokes been doing the rounds for years, still makes my laugh .

This old jokes been doing the rounds for years, still makes my laugh .

......couldn't have been.

I only wrote it yesterday!

Hugp d'Aygo

Heres one taken from a car site , back in 2008....

"I suspect my girlfriend of 3 years is cheating oon me...lately she's been having a habit of coming home late and whenever I want to make love she comes up with excuses not to.......

so I decided to track her movements and see what she's doing.........she had a habit of being dropped home at odd hours by her 'workmates' but when I told her I suspected her of cheating,she stopped it and now she gets dropped about some distance away.........

I decided to try see who it is that drops her and got my just bought car(second hand) and hid behind it (inside they would see me)at the corner next to where she gets dropped.

Now, as am hiding behind the car, I notice some rust under the boot which creates a dilemma.............

Should I take the car back to the guy that sold it to me to fix it or should I take it to the garage myself and pay for it........or does someone know of some anti-rust sprays that I can buy and fix it myself?

Please help ....."

Heres one taken from a car site , back in 2008.... "I suspect my girlfriend of 3 years is cheating oon me...lately she's been having a habit of coming home late and whenever I want to make love she comes up with excuses not to....... so I decided to track her movements and see what she's doing.........she had a habit of being dropped home at odd hours by her 'workmates' but when I told her I suspected her of cheating,she stopped it and now she gets dropped about some distance away......... I decided to try see who it is that drops her and got my just bought car(second hand) and hid behind it (inside they would see me)at the corner next to where she gets dropped. Now, as am hiding behind the car, I notice some rust under the boot which creates a dilemma............. Should I take the car back to the guy that sold it to me to fix it or should I take it to the garage myself and pay for it........or does someone know of some anti-rust sprays that I can buy and fix it myself? Please help ....."

Isn't that strange!

A very similar experience to mine.

Best of luck with the rust problem though.

......I myself would use Hammerite!

Hugo d'Aygo

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links