Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help With 06 Plate Corolla 1.6 Sr 16V Vvti ?!

beefzi11a

Hi people, where the hell can i find tuning tips, parts and accessories for an 06 plate corolla 1.6 SR? Is there any ways to DIY bump up the bhp? any advice will help :)post-119009-0-27928800-1331676034_thumb.

Hi people, where the hell can i find tuning tips, parts and accessories for an 06 plate corolla 1.6 SR? Is there any ways to DIY bump up the bhp? any advice will help :)

Hi friend, you can find most information here from the helpful members. And parts and accessories are easily findable with a quick google on a number of websites. Unfortunately there is no DIY way to get serious BHP gains from the 1.6 as far as I understand apart from the usual Induction/Exhaust combo and even then you aren't exactly unleashing a beast haha.

It can be done but generally involves swapping out major engine companents or even going as far to turbo it, and if you start doing that, you really are as-well buying a t-sport for the amount it costs.

General consencus seems to be save up and buy a t-sport. :P There are plenty of other styling modifications that can be done to set apart your car. :)

As stated by liason a t-sport or comp if you want power

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links