Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Parrot Bluetooth Kit

killie

Hi Im thinking of having the following Bluettooth Kit fitted to the Rav

it's the (Parrot MKi 9200) Buying it from Halfords they will fit it but I beleive it requires an Extra lead or 2

I think i've found one ot the leads on Amazon an S01 Lead goes in to the back of the stereo to allow the Voice to come through the Speakers

think thats how it goes.

Ours is an XT3 04 Plate with i beleive the Standard double Din Radio CD no sat nav

would i need any other leads before fitting. trying to keep the cost down buying them outside Halfords if possible

Thanks

for any advice

Ian H

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I fitted a Parrot to my 05 Rav 4 XT-R useing a SOT-062 kit from Motorguard uk from e bay 5.99 ( Halford 20.99) they said to look at the leads on your radio before ordering all works well all the wires fit in behind the radio/facia good luck.

Hi I fitted a Parrot to my 05 Rav 4 XT-R useing a SOT-062 kit from Motorguard uk from e bay 5.99 ( Halford 20.99) they said to look at the leads on your radio before ordering all works well all the wires fit in behind the radio/facia good luck.

....and if not confident at removing radio to look, geeza shout Ian....it's pimps. As for fitting any Parrots with discoloured dentures.....haven't a Scooby.

Big Kev

Never saw this Parrot MKi 9200, How much do you think is this one?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links