Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2006 Avensis Fuel Filter

Norman.S

Hi will some one please be so kind to till me where the fuel filter is on a 2006 Avensis 1.8vvt

And the best way of changing it

All the best

Norman.S

hi matey

it is in the fuel tank under the rear seat

but note -- there following parts are belong to : filter; level sensor; booster pump.

basing on the practice -- the unit in question serves around 160 k kms (re-calculate in miles)

regards

hi matey

but note -- there following parts are belong to : filter; level sensor; booster pump.

basing on the practice -- the unit in question serves around 160 k kms (re-calculate in miles)

regards

Hi,

Does that also apply to a 2 Litre D4D Avensis?

(I can't find it either)

ok a simple link must to help ---http://www.toyodiy.com

just enter your VIN and fly on spares section to find fuel system -- i suppose the answer to your question in in the picture with parts detailed.

regards / igor

D4D is different, the fuel filter location is under the bonnet, behind the engine

Suppose relatively requires less work to get to it

hi matey

regards

Hi,

Does that also apply to a 2 Litre D4D Avensis?

(I can't find it either)

diesel fuel filter is subject to be changed more often,, that is why it must be closer to the engine and visible. that is why it is located under the bonnet having cyllinder shape. regards Igor

D4D filter is under the hood. The thing in the right near air filter, with big knob on it:)

D4D filter is under the hood. The thing in the right near air filter, with big knob on it:)

this big black knob is booster membrane pump serving to pus an air from the system thru smal scre/bolt fitten on the same AL lid.regards / Igor

Thanks for the videos goys.

I am running on biodiesel and will need to change the filter very soon.

Biodiesel cleans out the crud from the fuel tank and pipes and this can block the filter pretty quickly.

May even do it tomorrow now I know what to do.

Thanks again.

Ron

i was also thinking about changing fuel filter in my 53 plate as it is using quite a lot of petrol it turns out after ringing listers toyota that the part in question is over £600 the tech i spoke to says he has never heard of anything going wrong with this unit so it would be an expensive part

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links