Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris Hsd Steering Wheel

EZN

Hi guys, this may of come up before and so my apologies if it has but I've just purchased a 2012/62 hybrid auris and I remember fr the test drive there being several buttons more on the steering wheel compared to my yaris, just wondering are they backlit on the auris? Many thanks for any light you can shed. :)

Illumination of the steering wheel controls has been raised before - for the Yaris Hybrid, and they're not backlit on that. I don't think the steering wheel controls on my 2012 Auris 1.33 are backlit either - I'll check later today.

They're not back lit on my 13 plate Auris HSD (Hybrid Synergy Drive) steering wheel

No they're not back lit on my 1.33 - they are only illuminated with the lights on.

Oh sorry. I think I described that incorrectly then, what I mean was what frosty has said! My yaris doesn't have illumination even when the lights are on, which I find a pain sometimes. So that answers my question, they are lit when the lights are on! Thank goodness! Thanks for all your help.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links