Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sport Stuff For Sale!

yts

As some of you might know i have recently written off my T Sport but i have some things from the car that i will be selling.

1. 4 T Sport 6 spoke alloys, 2 need refurbing and 2 new tyres.......£offers

2. Standard T Sport CD Player bulit into dash.........£offers

3. T Sport lowering springs (lower by 20mm).......£offers

some more stuff which ill have to post another time. pls reply or email me at owain_d_1986@hotmail.com all offers will be considered.

Thanks

Hey yts,

Sorry to hear that you wrote off your car.

Just wondering if you were willing to sell your centre dash console, and the trim that goes around the CD player.

I have the T3 Corolla (with the three heating controls) and I think that the TSport has the digital control system. So wondering about fitting compatibilities? But I had my car broken into recently and they damaged my centre console and CD trim so I'm looking for a replacement and Toyota want big £££s for it.

Atik

(going on hols in two days time, so I might not get a chance to see your reply until at least 21st June)

whats the bumpers, skirts, spoiler and interior like?? or have they had it?

Sorry to hear about your car bud, must be painful thinking of stripping it down and selling the parts!!!! :crybaby:

Do you know if the rear spoiler fits the starlet, if it does id be interested in your spoiler!!! :thumbsup:

thanks for your interest but the only things i could salvage of me car are the wheels, cd player and the springs that came with the car cos i had it lowered when i 1st got it. apart from that they took the car from me and its bin auctioned off i think.

i need them seats if only i knew where the car was now, an t sport shocks are the same dampening rate as standard if im right?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links