Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Freebie

tarquin

Got a call from one of the people in my local Toyota spares department that i know and said "i think i have something of interest here for you"

Well i was there in a very short time. He gave me a stitched embroided driver mat and a cabin filter. Saying they have has them in stock for some time and haven't been sold, so they normally dispose of them. He know i had the iQ so called me.

This brings up 2 thoughts, 1, thats very nice of him to think of me, but 2, shurely, they replace cabin filters in iQ services!! Why are they giving them away?

David

Replacement of cabin filters isn't part of the service - replacement is an additional, chargeable item (usually around £39).

At £39 that's a very nice freebie, as well as the nice mat. I recently bought the driver side iQ mat -from Mr. T. on E-bay for £12. With it came 4 carpet securing clips and iQ key ring, very nice and thanked them too. Shame it doesn't cover the worn hole from my footwear in the carpet to the left of the mat.

Hi Frosty

I have mentioned it on here before. If you have an earlier model mine is a 59 plate, in the service book where it shows you what is checked etc, on a full service it states the cabin filter is checked and if required replaced. On later models it says the same except it says its cheargable. Toyota told me that in later models the wording was changed. So every one on earlier models, its worth a check.

Bob, it was reall nice the guy called me. It came with the clips nice saving!! He said he will "look" around see whats about. Cant wait

David

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links