Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2001 Avensis Estate Rear Wiper Motor

Doodah0784

I was advised that the part number for a rear wiper motor for my 2001 Avensis estate was 85130-05051. I have been sent part number 85130-05050 and told that these are the same. Can anyone please confirm as I do not want to start incurring charges at my garage trying to fit a part that is incorrect? Many thanks.

aslong as from same shape as in t22 facelift and estate it should be fine. Toyota sometimes supersede.

• Like 2

I was advised that the part number for a rear wiper motor for my 2001 Avensis estate was 85130-05051. I have been sent part number 85130-05050 and told that these are the same. Can anyone please confirm as I do not want to start incurring charges at my garage trying to fit a part that is incorrect? Many thanks.

Yes both part numbers should fit and are for the wagon. The part number you were sent is for the earlier version and your number is the later version. There is a cross over so they should fit and work.

Changing the unit would be easy for me as I have removed the motor from my hatchback. You are right to query the part numbers, because of the hassle it can cause.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

I have a Toyota Avensis SE estate year 2000 and I’m looking for a rear wiper motor number 85130-05050 or one that will fit?

On 2/6/2020 at 7:17 PM, Anthony Dyer said:

I have a Toyota Avensis SE estate year 2000 and I’m looking for a rear wiper motor number 85130-05050 or one that will fit?

On 10/15/2015 at 3:23 PM, Doodah0784 said:

Where did you get her number 58130-05050 that’s the one I want please let me know who supplied it thank you

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links