Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

FOR SALE Toyota Corolla Tsport Compressor

tsport compressor

Hi Guys the time has come to sell my Toyota Corolla T-sport compressor 1-250 this one is the TTE version more agressive body then the normal t-sport. Below are the specifications that i can remember from the top of my head im open to offers.

2 previous owners and only 53,000 miles on the clock with service history. The car drives immaculate it has privacy glass professionally fitted, BC Adjustable coil overs, custom made Exhaust system with receipts to prove. Very rare car and colour this is the TTE version regularly serviced and well maintained new Brembo pads and discs all around. Brake calliper have been sprayed in red. 17" alloy wheels with Two new tyres at the front and two good tyres at the back. Electric windows, Air conditioning, CD player, Height adjustable driver's seat, Height adjustable passenger seat, Folding rear seats, Child seat points (Isofix system), Sports seats, 17" Alloy Wheels, Power steering, Steering wheel rake adjustment, Steering wheel reach adjustment, Traction control, Central locking, Alarm, Immobiliser, Driver's airbags, Side airbags, Passenger airbags. 5 seats,.

I am sure i have forgotten a few things i am open to offers guys so inbox me for a chat.

Cheers

corolla1.jpg

corolla 2.jpg

corolla 3.jpg

corolla 4.jpg

corolla 5.jpg

corolla 6.jpg

corolla 7.jpg

corolla 8.jpg

corolla 9.jpg

corolla 10.jpg

• Like 1

Please provide an indicative price.

It is up for sale at £5650 but am discounting it on the forum for Toyota members and would consider

reasonable offers so try me.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links