Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis estate jack handle missing

yossarian247

Hi everyone,

After noticing today that my wife's recently purchased 2012 Avensis estate had a Pirelli tyre on one side and a Michelin tyre on the other side on the front, plus a Pirelli on one side and a Michelin on the other side on the rear (what numpty did that!?) I set about swapping two of them around. That mission was accomplished and it now has a pair of Michelins on the front, and a pair of Pirellis on the back, but in the process I noticed that the handle for the original jack appears to be missing. The jack itself is there (looked unused), plus the wheel brace, towing eye, and an allen key, but I cannot see a handle for the jack. Is it well hidden on the Avensis or is it probably just missing? I notice a few for sale on eBay but for the 2003-2008 Avensis, is there anything special about the handle for this jack? ( I guess not as the handle from my 2009 Auris jack fitted fine!)

Thanks,

Nick

If the jack handle looks like this from my T27, then you can safely buy it. P1090517.jpg

I checked the part numbers and the jack handles have the same part numbers (09113) for both T25 and t27: 

http://www.japan-parts.eu/toyota/eu/2006/avensis/zzt251r-aemekw/3_273550_049_223W/tool-engine-fuel/0901_standard-tool

http://www.japan-parts.eu/toyota/eu/2009/avensis/zrt271r-awfepw/2_273560_041_410W/tool-engine-fuel/0901_standard-tool

• Like 1

iirc (sorry, I would have to unload a pile of stuff to check) it's clipped in across the body, quite close to the rear seat backs but under the carpet.

• Like 2

Thank you both for your help. I'll have another look around to check its definitely not there somewhere and if not I'll order one.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links