Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2008 Auris climate control swap

Joostlim38

Hi,

My name is Joost and I'm new here.
After searching for a while I finally found a Auris (that I could actually afford:tongue:)
It is a 3 door terra from 2008. This one is pretty basic and I would like to upgrade it a little. 
I started with the basic cd/radio which I replaced for a 7" Touchscreen radio with navigation (no reverse camera yet, but that is a project for the future).

Next I would like to replace the standard airco/blower knobs for the digital climate control. Is there anyone who has tried to do this? Is it as 'simple' as swich the units or does it need other electronics to actually work? 

I found a older topic on this, but in that one is based on guesses. 

No, it's not simple job. You need the computer box controlling the ac, temperature sensors, wiring harness etc etc. Even the heater/ac unit is different on the auto and manual versions.

Ahh okey thanks. Then I might have to reconsider if that is worth the work (and money):huh:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links