Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear wiper blades

Blue Canary

I'm looking to replace the rear wiper blade on a 2013 Auris, but have two issues:

• How? I've not found any explanation in the manual
  • Where do you get them? Halfords don't stock them, and I can't find anywhere on line that sells 200mm blades.

Is this something that only a dealer can do?

200mm? Thanks, you've got me looking at mine (2014 estate) and noticing how small it is. Only eight inches? ****, that's tiny. :rolleyes:

It looks to me as though you can buy them for around seven quid from http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rear-Wiper-Blade-Toyota-Auris-Touring-Sports-Estate-2013-2014-2015-Excel-Icon-/231792456907

Fitting? I've no idea (have only had the car four months), but it looks to me as though they sort of snap out, in time-honoured Toyota fashion. But I'm sure somebody here will have done it for real. Over to you, fellas.

• Like 1

Hi, at my local Toyota dealer/parts dep't if you buy wiper refills from them they fit them for free, while you wait so if you have a main dealer near you i'd go there first. Mike.

Toyota offer a replacement rubber insert instead of replacing the whole blade:

85214-42060 for Touring Sport

85214-52060 for Hatchback

One can also order them from Parts-King - send a personal message detailing your car (reg no as a minimum) and what one wants.

You can also buy a genuine part on eBay for £9.12 delivered. It's sold directly by Lexus but exactly the same as the Auris part

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261819780281?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Just to note that EuroCarParts sell the OEM Denso front Wiper Blades and I picked up a pair when they had one of their frequent 30% off weekends for less than £20 a pair delivered.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links