Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Thinking Big

Celica Zed

Hello folks

Ok I am taking advice from a dear friend of mine if she reads this she will know who iam talking about :rolleyes:

I am going to have my small dent on the front arch done asap

I then plan to put on some rather nice alloys, my girl is not lowered and i dont think i gonna lower her, what size wheels will i get on?

Are 18" possible or am i in cloud cookoo land again?

Thanx peeps

Don't know about 18's, mines got 17" with 215/40 toyo's which fit perfectly and don't affect the speedo, not too expensive to replace the rubber neither!

:thumbsup:

17" to be honest are more than ample , once its lowered. i have 225/45/17 (speedo is fine ),and about 10 mm clearance is all thats left from tyre to wheel arch on lock to lock turns.

i have mak sprit 18"s on my gt4,the back ones were a bit of a pain and had to be spaced out a few mm but was worth it ,and its just been lowered 40mm with no rubbing well mabey a tiny tiny bit when going over speed humps,but not enough to worry about

I bought my 17's from e-bay, genuine Toyota T sport Fondmetal alloys with centre caps (which from Mr T were £150 each) set of 4 for £255.00, bargain!!

Got the Toyo's from mytyres.co.uk @£71.00 each delivered...massive saving on full prices and totally transformed the car.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links