Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Which TSS features can be turned off?

andyfr

My wife is due to change her Auris this year. As TSS is now standard which of these features can be turned off and do they have to be turned off for every journey?

The lane departure warning can be turned off by pressing the relevant switch and I believe it stays off. The road sign assist can be turned off in one of the menus on the small screen, again this stays off. The high beam assist can be bypassed by putting the lights on manually (not auto).

I believe that the rest of the TSS system can be switched off by holding the collision button that adjusts the sensitivity of the collision system (bottom dashboard near drivers door). The system reactivates every time you start the car.

• Like 1

Thanks very much. :)

2 hours ago, andyfr said:

My wife is due to change her Auris this year. As TSS is now standard which of these features can be turned off and do they have to be turned off for every journey?

Iirc there is a new/improved/revised/ TSS system due out later this year. If she isn't due to change until later in the year she may end up with that.

& then of course there is the all new Auris due 2019 ...

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links