Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris 2015 Nav issue

vladi14

Hi everyone ,

i bought this week scnd hand yaris 2015 , i notcied that on my multimedia system when i press on nav option it says that my system dont have this ability , on settings i dont have any internet connection at all.

i have the skyview model.

"navigation is not available on your system"

Pretty sure for all Yaris models in that year, NAV was an option.

The head units have a NAV button, but the module may not be fitted.

As for internet connection, don't think that became available until 2017 and even the most recent version is pretty limited on the Yaris, it connects via a smartphone and not with an inbuilt SIM as far as I know.

I had a 66 plate Design Yaris and the satnav was an option, something like £700+, so that didn’t get fitted. The button was on the display and as you say, it tells you it’s not fitted. I never tried to connect to the internet in the car, but I seem to remember that it could. If it’s anything like my Auris, once you’ve paired your phone to the car and set your phone to be a mobile hotspot then the internet is available.

Nav was optional and internet connectivity only comes with the addition of the navigation module

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links